Hello! My name Muhammad Nazmi Bin Shaarani or simply known as Nazmi Shaarani here. Yeah as you can see, that 'perasan' guy in the pics above...that's me. Currently resides in Calgary (Canada) for the next 4years insyaallah. I am a full-time student, pursuing my degree in petroleum geology and apart of my daily classes, assignments, studies etc, I like to take pictures; for fun.
So I would love to share all my photos and stories here as what I did before. All the posts here will be in either Malay or English. Same camera, same gears, but different place though. This is a photoblog so don't expect too much; more photos less words here. Last but not least, please...don't use any of my works here without permission =) If you wish to contact me personally you can email me at nazmi.shaarani@gmail.com
Enjoy your visit here!
tanah baru,azam baru.
ReplyDeletesemoga berjaya brader,
dah tu kena tekan follow la ni?
hehe,
silakan bro
ReplyDeletebaru proud sket master follow skali ni
haha tq bro =)
u too man